Many of our customers have asked for a product to build lineups for DFS. We’re big believers in being good at what we know, which is content and analysis, and letting others focus on what they do best.
With that in mind, we’re thrilled to announce that ETR NBA subscribers who purchase the FantasyLabs NBA Optimizer through our sign-up page will be able to use the Labs’ NBA lineup builder with ETR’s player projections.
IMPORTANT: If you already have the ETR NFL Optimizer through FantasyLabs, you will need to add the all-access plan to get NBA as well. If you haven’t subscribed to our ETR NBA In-Season Package yet, go here now! For support, contact [email protected]
In the NBA Lineup Builder you will be able to:
* Have both ETR and FantasyLabs continuously updating player projections preloaded
* Use FantasyLabs’ Ownership Projections
* Optimize up to 150 lineups
* Use groups and rules to maximize correlation
* Control targeted player exposures and control total projected ownership in lineups
* Use FantasyLabs’ Late Swap Tool
* Export lineups easily to DFS sites
About Fantasy Labs: Now part of the Action Network, FantasyLabs was co-founded in 2015 by DFS players Peter Jennings (CSURam88) and Jonathan Bales. They remain an industry leader in developing DFS tools actually used by the best players in the world.
Additional Info and Price:
* This package covers NBA. If you’re interested in upgrading to other sports, those options are available to you once you’ve purchased at FantasyLabs.
* ETR will create content highlighting tips and best practices for using FantasyLabs’ products. If you have any suggestions for content, please let us know!
* Please note: this is a product developed and supported by another company. For customer support and product questions, please contact FantasyLabs directly at [email protected]