Editor’s Note 2: Our Bundle Package is live here! Combines the Draft Kit and the In-Season package at a limited time discount.
Editor’s Note 3: We have launched a subscriber-only Discord. For instructions on how to join, click here.
Below are the ETR Dynasty Rankings, which will be continuously updated year-round. For Rookie Draft rankings, CLICK HERE.
Rankings are available for both standard 1QB dynasty leagues, as well as 2QB/SuperFlex leagues with TE premium scoring. The latter is growing widely in popularity: 80% of new dynasty startups on Sleeper this year were 2QB/SF.
It is important to note that the roster and scoring settings will impact the way we rank players at the “onesie” positions. In single-QB formats, it is far easier to replace QB production, meaning we can be more aggressive towards 2021 projections, and older players. This differs greatly from SuperFlex, in which you can be locked out of QB fairly easily if your signal-callers age out or lose their starting jobs. In TE-premium formats, I’m wiling to take more stands on younger players for similar reasons.
- We tend to be a bit of an agist in the ranks, and that is primarily because your league-mates will be too. It is far easier to acquire productive veterans than mildly productive rookies or second-year players.
- Speaking of player acquisition, future trade value needs to be considered. Again, this favors youth, but can also favor premium players at various positions.
- Even though dynasty is played on an infinite timeline (in theory), the most important season is always the next season. Projecting performance in year N+1 is a difficult task, and you are only adding noise by trying to project N+2, etc.
- Age and positional trends always need consideration. We know QBs can play for 15 seasons, while RBs may play less than five at a high level.
- Contract uncertainty only adds to the murkiness of future performance. Again, this tends to favor rookies and studs since their situations are the most secure, but understanding contracts can be a large edge in dynasty.
- We use a variety of different statistical measures to examine not just a player’s most likely outcome, but his range of outcomes. We should be thinking about dynasty — really fantasy in general — in terms of probabilities.
- Always consider the positioning of your team in conjunction with the ranks and ADP data. Current-year points will be more valuable to win-now teams, while teams more positioned for the future would prefer younger, less proven assets. We have startup ADP for 1QB and SuperFlex FFPC leagues HERE.
We've created the best Draft Kit on the internet.
Our fantasy football Draft Kit was created to prepare you with the highest-quality resources to help you win your league. Just $34.99, this subscription includes all of our NFL content during the NFL offseason until Week 1.
Our team of analysts, led by Evan Silva and Adam Levitan, create content and rankings including Silva’s Top-150 and Tiers, cheat sheets, strategy articles, full team previews and podcasts for most fantasy formats, including typical home leagues, auction, 2-QB, best ball and other online paid leagues. While this Draft Kit is for competitive fantasy players, we’ve made it fun and easy to consume.
If you aren’t satisfied with our Draft Kit for any reason, just email us within 48 hours of purchase and we’ll provide a full refund.Full Draft Kit Overview » Already a subscriber? Log In